Post-Processing with Photoscape

For photography purpose,Post Processing(PP) is an integral part..Because it's not possible to click every single image with proper settings of camera..Those who use manual mode,it's quite impossible to set their camera settings perfect before each shot..So PP is quite necessary at that stage..Personally I don't like too much editing in any photos,because it cuts down the originality of the photo & as well as the photographic sense of yours..But some things has to be processed with some kind of editing software..There are so many editing software..Most popular are Adobe Photoshop(PS) & Lightroom(LR)..But you have to first learn these software thoroughly if you wanna use them as your Post Processing tools..Personally I haven't use Lightroom,but I heard that it's really good & many professional photographers use it for their editing purpose..In case of Photoshop,I realize that there are so many options,& if you really wanna use this firstly you have to learn the each & every functions..If you are shooting with RAW,then you can change the whole camera settings in your desktop using PS..
Apart from these two softwares,there are 2 more popular PP software i.e. Picasa & Photoscape..I think all of you familiar with Picasa..For beginner level,Picasa is quite popular because it's so easy to use..As a beginner,I also use Picasa for my PP & sometimes I try to explore the PS..Today I use another software Photoscape..It's looks like quite easy to me..Functions are easily understandable..Some options are quite good for making a different kind of photos..Wanna show my edited photos-

original picture

Now open this picture in Photoscape





Do "Auto Contrast" to balance the brightness,contrast,gamma..If your exposure settings is not upto your satisfaction level then do it manually from the "Bright,Color" option..

To add some extra effect,go to the "filter" menu




there are so many options..you can choose any one of them & see the effect..I did the editing in this way..go to the "film effect" option




choose any kind of filter as per your choice..I choose "Afga-low" for this one..Now go to the "Antique photo" option from "filter"





It'll be set to "sepia" as default..Change that to "original" and choose no 4

your final image looks like this -


Photoscape can be said as upgraded version of Picasa..It's quite easy to use with some charming editing options..It's really useful for entry-level photographer like me..But still if you want to do some real good quality editing you have to use PS & LR..
Hope you like my Post processing..If you want to give any kind of suggestion you are always welcome..feel free to comment.. :)

Comments

Popular Posts